Where did I save this file??? - Ebooks Amazon Free

Trang

29 January, 2020

Where did I save this file???

Image
Where did I save this file???

One day, a colleague suddenly asked me: “do you know where I saved this file?” by showing me her monitor with the file opened…
Well, the first thing came to my mind was…… well……, input this formula in any blank cell: =INFO(“directory”)

Image
See!  So simple…  But I didn’t do that because that could be too advanced???

There are many other (simple) ways to see the path where the file is saved at.  Just to name two here:
1) File Tab –> Info.  The workbook name and its location are right there, on the top of the Info page.  You may also open the file location as shown in the lower right.
Image
2) File Tab –> Recent (You can see the most recent files and their location)
Image
Do you have other way to do so?  Pls leave your comments.
#evba #etipfree #kingexcel
📤You download App EVBA.info installed directly on the latest phone here : https://www.evba.info/p/app-evbainfo-setting-for-your-phone.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments